Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday...

Bad headaches, bad eggs, bad empandas, and bad smells but good times. Last night we thought that we had peanutbutter, but it turned out to be liver instead. We went to our first Argentinian party where they didnt speak any English. So to say the least Katie did not understand anything, and whitney pretended to. Si, No, No, Si, hahahahaha, was the general theme of the night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there girls...sounds like everything is normal- when you write about human poo and frisbees I know things are going great. The pictures are awesome.. I cant wait to see more. I dont want to be the bearer of bad news, but I wanted to let you know that Ally's dad died suddenly a couple weeks ago- I just talked to tim. So, I am going to send flowers from you me and rachel..just so you know. Everything else is great... tour de fat was yesturday- we were at the rio by 11 am ... need I say more. We missed you guys. I was the only one wearing a funny outfit... Have a great week guys!
~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah ladies!!! Miss ya lots and glad to hear you are having a blast.
Mary

Anonymous said...

How unbelievably bizzare this is...I have no idea what the fuck is going on...surprised?