Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Job

I havent been writing any blogs on KIMOW for quite sometime, but i am going to start again. I was blogging on www.climbforcancer.blogspot.com but since the big asian adventure is over i will start again.

I am just starting a new job working with a family and homeschooling their daugher. On Sunday I leave for Edinburgh for the British Open and from there we will head to London, Nice, and then on to Barcelona. Hopefully i will be able to put some pics up and keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie, email me and let me know your ok. You are going to LOVE Barcelona. Love Sheshers

Anonymous said...

Katie!!!
I miss you! I feel like it has been so long and my hip that we were attached at is feeling a little lonely!
Have the time of your life!!
We love you!
Rachel and Mindy