


Hi everyone we are heading into the Amazon for Thanksgiving and we will be hopefully at least be eating sweet potatoes. We went on an incredible bike trip yesterday starting at about 15,000 feet and heading down to about 5,000 feet. It was incredible how it went from a dry desolate landscape to a huge lush jungle. Also the crazy part about the whole day was that neither of us crashed. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, sorry parents that we cant call. But just remember we are very thankful for having such great families and friends.
3 comments:
Happy thanksgiving to you I hope you have sweet potatoes or maybe garlic mashed potatoes. We are headed to Los Angeles tomorrow. Spend thanks giving with the grandchildren.fun
Love you both and be careful.
Aunt Sheila
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Maybe you will be able to find a tofurkey! HAHA! Just Kidding! I love you both!
Happy Thanksgiving Katie O. I miss you dearly. I'm so glad you're haveing such an amazing journey. Hello to Whitney. Joel and I think of ya'll everytime we're at Walker's. Travel safely. Love, Anna Rose
Post a Comment