We got here late last night and are about to go and hit the town. Boy does Dad love ham and its for breakfast. Just wanted to let you know that we are here safely.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm very happy your there. Tell Dad to hang in there. How's the weather? I will call Mum and let her know your safe and sound. Love Sheshers
Hey there oestrike family. How was the adventure down south? i am sorry to hear about the ham for breckfest mr. o. On a different note Brutus has become a new employee at breezewood. He has come to work on time and has been hard working for the last two days. actually, he sleeps and plays with maggie all day long. hope everything is well. love whit
Had a lovely time with Melinda in Denver. Rio margs + good company = fun. A question about the lungevity website and everest blogspot--if I solicite companies to donate for your trip, where do they do that? There is a "donate here" icon on lungevity, but does that go to your fundraiser? Lastly, be sure to post pics in your christmas hats again! Andy wins best hat in Christmas photo 2005. long message, long message!!!!
Hello Oestikes! Glad you got down safely! Sorry bout the ham too, poor porkey! Hope all is well and maybe you might find some more mystery meat! I prey you don't! LOVE YOU ALL PD
4 comments:
I'm very happy your there. Tell Dad to hang in there. How's the weather? I will call Mum and let her know your safe and sound.
Love Sheshers
Hey there oestrike family. How was the adventure down south? i am sorry to hear about the ham for breckfest mr. o. On a different note Brutus has become a new employee at breezewood. He has come to work on time and has been hard working for the last two days. actually, he sleeps and plays with maggie all day long. hope everything is well.
love
whit
Had a lovely time with Melinda in Denver. Rio margs + good company = fun.
A question about the lungevity website and everest blogspot--if I solicite companies to donate for your trip, where do they do that? There is a "donate here" icon on lungevity, but does that go to your fundraiser?
Lastly, be sure to post pics in your christmas hats again!
Andy wins best hat in Christmas photo 2005.
long message, long message!!!!
Hello Oestikes! Glad you got down safely! Sorry bout the ham too, poor porkey! Hope all is well and maybe you might find some more mystery meat! I prey you don't!
LOVE YOU ALL
PD
Post a Comment