Monday, October 10, 2005

Ticks












Well we are back in Buenos Aires, but not for long. Nostros vamas a viajar a Patagonia. After Montevideo we spent a few days in a small town called Colonia. It was on the beach, had cobblestone streets and most of the buildings were from the 1600´s. Possibly the best part was that our hostel had free bikes, so we just rode really scary bikes around town. Also Katie was convinced to go horseback riding which was awefully scary. We will write soon after the 20 hour bus ride. Hope everyone is doing well and were sending hugs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi whit and katie,
Cuz I am a discovery channel nerd, I thought I would let you know that I saw a show once that had the cappiberas(large rodents) and just beaware there are larger snakes that can swallow those 150lbs rodents. Keep your feets out of the swamp.
Love Suz :)

Anonymous said...

Hello ladies!!
We are wondering if we can still send packages to the address that you gave us before! Ashley says hello and my dad is worried about Whitney's leg and the red spot! Good thing you both have such bright colored traveling clothes they make your pictures so fun! Hope all is well!


P.S. Do you think the tick came from the horse? ;)